Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS AND DEPOSITS
- A deposit equal to 20% of the total accommodation cost is required to secure a booking with the balance paid on arrival. (Pls refer to Cancellation Policy)
- For bookings during the summer holiday season, the balance of accommodation costs are to be paid 6 weeks (42 days) prior to arrival.
- A tentative booking will be held no longer than seven calendar days.
- Guest Registration is required to be completed for all bookings and includes details of guest driver’s licence number and credit card details for security purposes. Once a booking is made, the guest acknowledges and accepts the accommodation conditions described herein.
A cancellation fee will be applied as follows:
- All cancellations incur a $50.00 administration fee
- Cancelling more than 42 days before arrival – 70% of the deposit refunded
- Cancelling 41-29 days before arrival date – full refund less 30% of total tariff
- Cancelling 28-15 days before arrival date – full refund less 50% of total tariff
- Cancelling 14 days or less before arrival date – no refund of deposit and full payment of total tariff is applicable
- Note: No refunds are given for early departures and all cancellations must be in writing.
We recommend that guests take out a comprehensive holiday cancellation and protection insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances that may cause the guests to cancel their booking.
The guests’ credit card details will be taken with signed authority to debit the account if necessary. This will cover any extra cleaning that may be required or damage during/resulting from the guests stay. The card details will be destroyed should no expenditure occur.
If the incoming guests are unable to supply credit card details then a bond of $250 cash is payable.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
The check-in time is from 2.00pm and departure time is 10.00am unless otherwise arranged. Special arrangements can be made for check-in after 5.00pm.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
The property can only be occupied by the number of persons stated in the booking confirmation or as subsequently agreed with the managers. The managers reserve the right to refuse occupancy of the property if this condition is not observed.
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR REVOKE BOOKINGS
The managers of Waterfront and the property owner reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any accommodation booking which may in the opinion of either the managers or owner, (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property concerned. The same right to revoke or refuse a booking applies should details given of the guests prove to be inaccurate. In such instances a full refund will be given.
All linen is supplied in the homes and is collected upon departure. There is no need to wash the provided linen at the end of your stay. Extra linen is available on request which will need to be paid for at the time of supply.
Parking is restricted to two cars per property unless otherwise arranged.
Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your pets.
There is no smoking permitted inside the homes. Please dispose of cigarette ends thoughtfully if you smoke outside.
Due to the limited time to service the houses, it is requested that the house is left clean and tidy. There is an additional charge should the property require more than a basic clean.
A cot and high chair is available for rent at $15 for the duration of the stay. It is essential to book in advance if these items are required.