Waterfront Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS AND DEPOSITS
- A 30% deposit of the rental fee is required at the time of booking.
- The balance of the rental fee is payable 42 days before arrival.
- If the booking is made within 42 days of the arrival date the full rental payable is required.
- A refundable bond of $1000 is payable at check-in.
- A tentative booking will be held no longer than seven calendar days.
- Guest Registration is required to be completed for all bookings and includes details of guest driver’s licence number and credit card details for security purposes. Once a booking is made, the guest acknowledges and accepts the accommodation conditions described herein.
- Cancelling more than 42 days before arrival – 100% of deposit refunded (less $100 admin fee).
- Cancelling 41-29 days before arrival date – 70% of the total tariff refunded with remainder of tariff refunded if property is resold (less $100 admin fee).
- Cancelling 28-15 days before arrival date – 50% of the total tariff refunded with remainder of tariff refunded if property is resold (less $100 admin fee).
- Cancelling 14 days or less before arrival date – no refund payable.
- Note: No refunds are given for early departures and all cancellations must be in writing.
Cancellation due to Coronavirus Infection
Guests who cancel a booking due to having either tested positive to Coronavirus or are a close contact of a person with Coronavirus (as defined by the WA Government COVID-19 Guidelines) will be issued with a credit note which will be valid for 12 months from the date of the original booking. The credit note can then be applied against a future booking in that same property.
Domestic Cancellation due to Government Enforced Coronavirus Travel Restrictions
Where a guest cancels due to travel restrictions that are either imposed, not removed as expected or extended, the guest will be issued with a credit note which will be valid for 12 months from the date of the original booking. The credit note can then be applied against a future booking in that property.
Coronavirus Vaccination Testing and Entry Requirements
Guests travelling from outside of Western Australia shall comply with all Government (Federal and State) COVID-19 vaccination, testing and entry requirements into Western Australia. Where a guest does not meet a vaccination testing and entry requirement prior to departure from the guest’s home location (and is therefore unable to proceed with the booking), they will be issued with a credit note which will be valid for 12 months from the date of the original booking. The credit note can then be applied against a future booking in that same property.
International Cancellation due to Coronavirus Travel Restrictions
International bookings will be accepted while Australian and Western Australian international borders are open. Where a guest cancels due to travel restrictions that are either imposed, not removed as expected or extended, the guest will be offered a deferral of their booking without penalty to another time, this must be reserved within 12 months of the original booking. The guest’s payment will be held in credit for that property.
We recommend that guests take out a comprehensive holiday cancellation and protection insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances that may cause the guests to cancel their booking.
A refundable bond of $1000 is payable at check-in. This will cover any extra cleaning that may be required or damage during/resulting from the guests stay.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
The check-in time is from 2.00pm and departure time is 10.00am unless otherwise arranged. Special arrangements can be made for check-in after 5.00pm.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
The property can only be occupied by the number of persons stated in the booking confirmation or as subsequently agreed with the managers. The managers reserve the right to refuse occupancy of the property if this condition is not observed.
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR REVOKE BOOKINGS
The managers of Waterfront and the property owner reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any accommodation booking prior to occupation which may in the opinion of either the managers or owner, (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property concerned. In such instances a full refund will be given.
The same right to revoke or refuse a booking applies should details given of the guests prove to be deliberately inaccurate. In this instance no refund would be payable.
Sorry we do not allow School Leavers, with or without parents. If any School Leavers related accommodation is booked, the full payment will be forfeited at the time of check in, and you will be asked to leave the resort.
All linen is supplied in the homes and is collected upon departure. There is no need to wash the provided linen at the end of your stay. Extra linen is available on request which will need to be paid for at the time of supply.
Parking is restricted to two cars per property unless otherwise arranged. Parking on any of the property lawns and in the complex roadway is not permitted.
Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your pets.
There is no smoking permitted inside the homes. Please dispose of cigarette ends thoughtfully if you smoke outside.
Due to the limited time to service the houses, it is requested that the house is left clean and tidy. There is an additional charge should the property require more than a basic clean which will be funded from the Bond.
A cot and highchair are available for rent at $15 each for the duration of the stay. It is essential to book in advance if these items are required.
SPECIALS – 4 NIGHTS STAY FOR THE PRICE OF 3 NIGHTS
The special offer of 4 nights for the price of 3 is available on some properties during low season and excludes public holidays and school holidays. When booking a four-night stay in one of our participating houses receive the fourth night with our compliments. The night with the lowest rate will be free.
Standard cancellation policy applies. Blackout dates may apply.
– Effective 23 April 2023 –