Waterfront Dunsborough - Accommodation Conditions
BOOKINGS AND DEPOSITS
- A deposit equal to the cost of one nights accommodation is required to secure a booking during low and mid seasons.
- A deposit of $500.00 is required for high season bookings.
- In high season any balance of accommodation costs, are to be paid six (6) weeks before arrival.
- All other times full payment is required on arrival.
- A tentative booking will be held no longer than seven days.
An administration fee of $50.00 applies to all cancellations.
Mid and Low Seasons
A cancellation fee will be applied as follows:
- 31 days before arrival date - $100
- 30-15 days before arrival date - full refund less 30% of total tariff
- 14-8 days before arrival date - full refund less 50% of total tariff
- 7 days or before arrival date - no refund of deposit and full payment is applicable
High Season Bookings:
- If a cancellation is received 41 days or less before arrival, we will endeavour to re-book your property, however, if the property is not re-booked you will be liable for the full tariff.
Note: No refunds are given for early departures and all cancellations must be in writing.
We recommend that guests take out a comprehensive holiday cancellation and protection insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances that may cause the guests to cancel their booking.
The guests' credit card details will be taken with signed authority to debit the account if necessary. This will cover any extra cleaning that may be required or damage resulting during the duration of the guests stay. The card details will be destroyed should no expenditure occur. If the incoming guests are unable to supply credit card details then a bond of $500 is payable.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
The check in time is 2.00pm and departure time is 10.00am unless otherwise arranged. Special arrangements can be made for check in after 5.00pm.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
The property can only be occupied by the number of persons stated in the booking confirmation or as subsequently agreed with the managers. The managers reserve the right to refuse occupancy of the property if this condition is not observed.
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR REVOKE BOOKINGS
The managers of Waterfront and the property owner reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any accommodation booking which may in the opinion of either the managers or owner, (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property concerned. The same right to revoke or refuse a booking applies should details given of the guests prove to be inaccurate. In such instances a full refund will be given.
All linen is supplied in the homes and is collected upon departure. There is no need to wash the provided linen at the end of your stay. Extra linen is available on request which will need to be paid for at the time of supply.
Parking is restricted to two cars per home unless otherwise arranged.
Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your pets.
There is no smoking permitted inside the homes. Please dispose of cigarette ends thoughtfully if you smoke outside.
Due to the limited time to service the houses, it is requested that the house is left clean and tidy. There is an additional charge should the house require more than a basic clean.
Please enquire to the manager if you require any baby needs nearer the date.